Identity and Access Management Engineer (IAM)
Peloton, New York, NY - Remote USA
High-energy group fitness in your living room
As an IAM Engineer (Identity & Access Management) at Peloton, you'll be a part of the core team that keeps client infrastructure redundant, scalable, and secure. The position will entail being responsible for the Enterprise client services in use at Peloton and helping to craft the backend systems that will depend on as the company continues to grow. You should be comfortable seeing a project through from start to end; including identifying areas for improvement, researching the best way to tackle the problem, being able to describe to others why you chose the approach you did, and then implementing the solution; you are both a thinker and a doer. You should love automating things, we want people who want to work smarter, not harder!
- Experience in managing and maintaining Identity Management, Federation, and Synchronization solutions. (Okta Administration is highly preferred)
- Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures
- Work with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration with Peloton’s IAM solution (Okta)
- Staging and testing of new SSO integrations, legacy integration enhancements and integration reconfigurations
- Participate in the architecture and support ongoing automation in endpoint deployment and management
- Participate in supporting and managing iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows and Linux operating systems and software
- Identify and deploy internal process and automation improvements
- Work as an escalation point for the global IT support team
- Manage and maintain multiple enterprise-wide SaaS applications
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of an IAM strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines
- Create and maintain detailed and accurate documentation, knowledge base articles.
- Help grow and mentor the global IT organization
- 6+ years Experience administering, scaling and troubleshooting cloud based identity providers (IdP), preferably Okta and G Suite Admin
- Experience scaling and integrating directories (LDAP, AD, Azure AD, etc.)
- 10+ years of internal and external applications and systems implementation and support (e.g. Okta, GSuite, Slack, Azure AD, Etc.)
- 10+ years scripting experience (Powershell, bash, python, ruby etc.)
- Love for automating all things and streamlining business functions
- Attention to detail and a security minded approach to solving problems
- Strong problem solving skills. The ability to adapt and overcome is a must
- Ability to drive concurrent projects and initiatives while managing operational escalations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Empathetic and humble with a customer-focused demeanor
- Comfortable working in hyper-growth environments
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare