Service Design Manager, Support Operations (International)
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a Service Design Manager, Support Operations to join the EU team in London. The Manager will work closely with the EU Member Support team, ensuring seamless delivery of world-class support experiences. Additionally, this role will partner with cross-functional teams, including data science & analytics , Member Experience, Logistics to drive continuous improvement across Member Support processes and KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- Become a subject matter expert in the field of Peloton Member Support, including developing an in-depth understanding of systems, processes, policy and operations
- Configure support systems (Zendesk, Talkdesk, Chat Systems), optimise & maintain contact routing triggers & business rules, administrate over support agent permissions and system access
- Implement continuous improvement process in collaboration with global support and analytics teams to optimise performance across CSAT, SLA, NPS, efficiency, productivity & agent satisfaction among other KPIs
- Build and maintain change management processes to oversee the effective rollout of minor changes (product features, marketing campaigns) and major changes (new product & country launches) in Member Support
- Provide inputs to effectively localise Member Support training, update the support website & internal knowledge base and communicate changes effectively.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders in the US to enable the effective transfer and localisation of change processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in each of our global markets to build consistent, Member-centric experiences throughout new and existing markets
- Represent and advocate for Peloton Members with all internal groups and stakeholders
- Serve as the point of contact for policy localisation to maintain compliance with regulations across each of our International markets
- Design positive and efficient experiences for our Member Support agents to enable the delivery of unparalleled experience to Peloton Members
- Additional projects as required
Requirements and qualifications
- BA/BS, with a strong academic record
- 2-4 years’ experience in customer service, or similar fields. Systems expertise, including administrative experience with Zendesk & Talkdesk (or similar). Experience with Drift, Salesforce, SAP & Looker are a plus.
- A genuine passion for administering world-class customer service, including familiarity with customer service KPIs and contact centre metrics
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems; experience in continuous improvement process design preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, a positive communicator who can manage ambiguity
- Strong listening skills & a positive attitude towards personal growth and professional development
- Ability to confidently lead discussions and communicate business messages effectively
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
Heal, The Bronx, New York