Supply Chain Program Manager
Peloton, Taichung City, Taiwan, Tainan, Taiwan
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton Taiwan is currently looking for a Supply Chain Program Manager. This is a multi-faceted position that focuses on both supply chain management & project management.
- Set-up and maintain project plans and resources and act as the key point-of-contact in assigned projects
- Prepare, lead and facilitate cross-functional project team meetings (with headquarter, cross-functions and suppliers)
- Identify (potential) issues and risks, properly share them in project teams and propose/find solutions
- Continuously maintain project statuses and escalate timely on potential hurdles to reach project goals
- Secure resources from other Peloton Asia disciplines to meet project timelines and budget
- Deliver product development projects into mass production on-time, on budget, with meeting intermediate milestones and overall stakeholder satisfaction
- Develop effective working relationships with and between key product suppliers and Peloton stakeholders
Supply Chain management:
- Analyze (potential) risks in product supply
- Develop pragmatic tools and templates that enable suppliers and Peloton stakeholders to monitor forecast and order status.
- Follow-up on agreed delivery plans, especially during first production ramp-up
- Escalate any potential disruption early to the right stakeholders
- Planning and executing key operation strategies and establish long/short term targets to cope with business goals
- Overall management of operation teams including plant production, quality, on time delivery, and cost control
- Insure that operating plans provide for improvements in maximizing sales, efficiency and reducing costs, risks
- Planning long/short term production capacities schedules and budgets consistent with directions and policies
- Insure that production quality plans follow quality standards, procedure and process
- Direct and monitor production activities to insure that any problems relating to safety, customers, production schedule, output, quality and etc. are promptly and effectively resolved
- Logistic execution and oversight, inventory management, supply chain management.
- Procurement & Replenishment component for OEM suppliers. Manage the safety stock level by business planning.
- Supply chain Partnership management, Engage demand planning to ensure continuous supply.
- Continuous Improvement (Quality, Lead-Time, Cost).
- Engage tasks planning, support product life-cycle management.
- Assist with special projects or other duties with supervisor.
- Support other activities as required by the management
- Optimize processes and procedures in order to flawlessly execute supply chain activities
- B.S degree in related field, MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of Supply Chain Program Management experience is required
- Strong communication in Supply Chain Program Management field
- Candidate must be fluent in both English and Chinese
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.