Peloton is looking for a passionate, data-driven, consumer-centric Senior Analyst, CRM to join its Product Marketing organization. Reporting to the Senior Manager, CRM & Governance, this is a unique opportunity to be a part of a brand new CRM team that will support the entire Marketing organization. We’re a fast-paced, action-oriented team that thrives on collaboration, making fast, data-driven decisions, and challenging the status quo to most effectively deploy personalized, consumer-centric communications across the consumer journey.
- Develop, plan, and optimize CRM campaigns through rigorous, hypothesis-driven A/B testing, using email, SMS, and push notifications to meet business goals
- Interpret data, analyze results, develop dashboards, and insights across segments, identifying ways to improve ROI performance
- Work across the marketing organization to define customer segmentation and optimize communication cadence, channel and messaging
- Collaborate with data science, consumer insights & marketing analytics teams to analyze and interpret user segments and behaviors to be leveraged in lifecycle marketing, driving automated, personalized communications
- Support team in building comprehensive reports and dashboards of all relevant CRM KPIs to track and socialize performance across individual and evergreen/lifecycle campaigns
- Employ data-driven insights and an iterative testing approach to optimize campaign builds, content modules, segmentation and other testing construct
- Work with source system partners (retail, inside sales, web, app etc.) to ensure the right customer data is being captured at all points of entry; partner with cross-functional teams on transformation of data so that it’s ready for use by marketing teams
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role required; Marketing and CRM preferred
- Experience setting up and using email/marketing automation platforms like Braze, Epsilon, SimonData, SalesForce, or Marketo
- Advanced proficiency in at least one query or statistical analysis language: SQL, Python, R, or comparable
- Experience in customer segmentation, fundamental understanding of test design and analysis
- Strong storytelling skills balanced with statistical knowledge—the ability to use a practical lens on the data, up to and including disregarding red herrings
- Practical, process-oriented mindset with consistent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams
- Comfortable operating thoughtfully and independently, good communication skills
- Must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.