ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton Studios London operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content and world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. Peloton is seeking a polished, hard-working candidate to join our amazing Hardware Tech team for a one of a kind work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide world class service and attention to our members, particularly with member bike or application usage
- Serve as room attendant inside of our studios, closely monitoring all assigned rides to quickly correct or assist with any Production, Studio or member needs
- Maintain and perform major repairs and adjustments to member-facing equipment
- Closely maintain, track and communicate any issues or client interactions
- Updating quality tracking, application monitoring and equipment maintenance logs with impeccable accuracy
- Maintain tools, equipment and prop storage spaces with a vigor for organization and efficiency
- Intimate knowledge of product and equipment, with the ability to professionally and enthusiastically communicate any member questions, concerns or comments
- Provide assistance to Stagehand & Production teams with studio set changes and all content set-up & breakdowns
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience, assist with member expectations in studio in a friendly and professional manner (I.e, no cell phone use, no side conversations, studio safety and production protocols) during all content experience.
- Adhere to high expectations placed on teamwork along with the ability to work professionally with fellow crew members, clients and other departments within Peloton
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Hardware techs day to day responsibilities consist of setting up for special rides, coach to camera segments, and monitoring the live in-studio class that are filled with members. While monitoring the LIVE in-studio class the hardware techs acting as a “lifeguard” for members and instructors as the first line of help, whether it’s a hardware issue or a towel issue! While at the same time resolving any Hardware or software issues as they occur throughout the day. Ending the shift by properly relaying info as needed among the proper channels.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to use G-Suite and MS Office
- Ability to quickly learn and master communication and inventory tools and applications as used within team and/or studio
- Ability to operate equipment maintenance and power tools, with dexterity and stamina to transport or shift equipment, shipments or stage/set pieces as necessary
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills
- As this is a customer facing retail position, you will be required to work on your feet for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation. Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning and late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price