Data Manager, Strategic Sourcing
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for an experienced Data Manager, Strategic Sourcing to work in conjunction with the Strategic Sourcing team developing insights to inform capacity planning, Capex management, supply chain analytics, risk management, performance monitoring, and general sourcing strategy. In this role, you will provide the senior leadership with the ability to make effective data driven decisions working cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including Hardware Engineering, Operations and Quality; building models and dashboards to understand current status, performance and trends. Working closely with Operations functional owners, you will ensure we are measuring things the ‘right’ way and that we have the data necessary to grow and scale.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult
challenges and a willingness to prototype and rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional
teams to drive meaningful impact to the business.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports key operational data for the Supply Chain teams, including but not limited to capacity, cost, schedule and supplier performance metrics and trends.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and centralized tools (including dashboards) that can be used to extract data/insights for daily business management in an efficient and automated manner
- Own CAPEX tracking, actuals v. budgets, scale analytics, cost performance for all hardware programs. Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by
- Operational owners and Senior Leaders
- Generate and publish reports and presentations to guide strategy and
collaboration with internal and external partners
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with focus on data analytics and reportingBachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- Experience with Best in Class Supply Chain Systems - Big ERP, Transportation
- Management Systems, Quality Management Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by IT solutions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Are a self-starter with high levels of curiosity and learning agility, “can do” attitude, and “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.