The Peloton Data Science team is seeking a technical, hands-on, results driven project manager to add firepower to our Project Management team. This individual will spearhead organization & execution of the Data Science (DS) and Data Engineering (DE) roadmaps inclusive all ongoing & ad-hoc reporting needs of the larger business organization. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day project management of the DS project schedules, deliverables & on-time delivery. The initial project for this role is to project manage our SAP migration inclusive mapping and conversion projects. Post SAP migration.
- Along with technical leads, direct conversations on KPIs to ensure business teams’ tracked measurements align with goals of company at large
- Prioritize & plan execution of projects against tight deadlines
- Manage scope & evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources for DS projects
- Develop relationships with, & ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders & client executives, provide day-to-day project contact
- Work with internal stakeholders, create detailed project & project plans to deliver to all business units, inclusive Accounting/Finance, Acquisition, Member Experience & Content among others, identifying resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies & key risks.
- Convene with business heads at regular cadence to ensure all deliverables are current, compliant & meets the needs of each organization
- Define & build a process for managing the development cycle for complex data models & analytics projects as well as handling ad-hoc tickets
- Identify opportunities for improvement & innovation for all DS related processes
- Provide coaching & learning opportunities to downstream teams to promote self-sufficiency & minimize turnaround time for requests
- Evaluate existing models for problematic assumptions & construction to preemptively resolve reporting inconsistencies
- 3+ years of project management, data science, analytics or business operations experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with SQL
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, & conceptual skills
- Willingness to learn fast with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" & "get the job done" attitude
- Experience working in an agile setting with atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence), Smartsheet or other project management tools
- Experience working with Google Suite applications (Drive/Sheets/Docs)
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn new technologies & methodologies quickly
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- A team player who is comfortable working with engineers, data scientists, analysts and product managers across the org on complex problems
- Experience working with Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or other visualization tools
- Familiarity with SAP, Netsuite or other Enterprise Resource Planning platforms
- Experience with GDPR, CCPA, and SOX Compliance a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.