Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to own our footwear roadmap. This person will serve as the voice of the customer, working to develop and launch footwear that will delight our members and enhance their Peloton experience. They will report to the Director of Product Management and work in close partnership with engineering, industrial design, program management, product management, and business teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our members. Advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Manage a footwear roadmap that will delight our members and align with business objectives.
- Oversee each footwear product through the development process - from ideation to end of life.
- Define product requirements, including available markets, pricing, features and performance goals. Masterfully communicate these product requirements to the development team and leadership in both written and presentation form.
- Use member research, data, and market insights to inform strategy, roadmap, and features.
- Align with other product managers so that footwear meets the needs of the connected fitness device programs and users.
- Collaborate with industrial design on user experience and feature implementation.
- Collaborate with engineering to translate product requirements into engineering requirements and test criteria.
- Collaborate with program management to scope, plan, and execute to cost, timeline, and performance goals, partnering closely with them to make smart trade offs during development.
- Solicit user feedback at each development phase, including field testing prior to launch.
- Partner with marketing on product positioning, creative assets, and member-facing specifications.
- Coordinate with sales and member support to create training and support content prior to launch.
- Monitor and report on product performance after launch. Analyze insights to prioritize sustaining improvements and inform next generation product requirements.
- Bring a depth of knowledge on footwear construction, components, materials, manufacturing processes, test methods, competitors, and industry trends.
- Display leadership and identify areas for footwear innovation within a team of smart creatives.
- 4+ years Product Management experience developing hardware or footwear.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working closely with technical and design teams.
- Experience with user testing and validation.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to drive decision making.
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.