Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning & Distribution Process
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
The Senior Manager, Planning & Distribution Process is responsible for leading Peloton's upcoming infrastructure initiatives as they relate to the Global Supply Chain. As part of the growing Continuous Improvement & Analytics team, you will play a key role in working with our operational teams across Planning and Distribution to evaluate business processes and supporting systems, defining critical improvements and ensuring effective deployment into our operation. You will play a key role in providing guidance to organizational leadership, using data driven analysis and your industry experience to ensure the right trade-offs as we scale the business and build mature tools to support a growing organization. To accomplish this, you will engage with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, striving for global standardization. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
Be the Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert for Planning & Distribution -
- Take on a leadership role related to the Peloton technology investments, advising on system designs, implementing new capabilities, processes and associated management metrics working alongside the execution team, internal business owners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Provide perspective from your industry experience on how Peloton should operate - what processes should we further standardize or differentiate to build the best in class Peloton Supply Chain
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities, provide oversight across platforms and functional areas to ensure that end-to-end processes and data flow seamlessly
- Drive decisions across cross-functional teams in both the technical and operational arenas, ensuring tradeoffs are understood and mitigations are put in place when required
- Research and Prepare strategic recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents and change impact analyses
- Define and drive documentation of standard business processes and related systems flow to ensure for cross functional clarity of supply chain processes
- Take a “Big Picture” view - ensure creation of new systems and processes integrates effectively into the existing landscape and does not disrupt business continuity
Own the Journey to a successful Implementation of new business processes -
- Flexibly move between the Project Manager, Process Designer, and Systems Architect as required by the situation at hand, leaning on the experts where needed but never allowing forward progress to slow
- Build and manage a small team of professionals including Change management leads, Analysts, and Support personnel to ensure our system and process investments are designed, tested, and implemented in a way that enables maximum value attainment
- Lead the Cross-functional business team to ensure a successful implementation of systems and technology, working with our organizational partners and external providers to drive trade-off discussions and align our processes to industry best practices
- Maintain the Supply Chain ERP backlog, evaluate projects to deliver efficiencies and optimization plans to maximize revenue opportunities and/or lower costs
- Work with the Operations Leaders to determine the most appropriate tracking tools and methodologies for measuring performance, set the baseline and measure success post-implementation
- Lead workshops to document current state and desired future state processes and systems
- Develop strong working relationships with Inventory Planning, Supply Chain & Transportation, Finance, IT, and Member Experiences teams to ensure a cohesive product
- 6+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 3 years’ leading large-scale initiatives to improve Supply Chain functions
- Multiple years of operational experience in Planning or Distribution teams, with significant focus on planning systems & processes a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- Experience working with some or all of the following systems - SAP ERP, Advanced Planning Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, Transportation Management Systems
- Proven Leadership and Management experience with Supply Chain Programs
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by systems solutions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise and concurrently build effective relationships
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results to the team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The social news and entertainment company.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Technical Strategist - EMEA (Remote Eligible)
Okta, London, UK; Munich, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Pari...