Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Peloton, Berlin, Germany
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton Germany’s Senior Product Marketing Manager will focus on planning and executing integrated product marketing campaigns in particular for our new product the Tread, across all channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Social, Display, Email and Web) with a sharp focus on domestic acquisition, engagement and retention. Their primary responsibilities will include developing and executing campaign strategy, writing and delivering marketing briefs, managing creative development and managing campaign rollout, and program optimization. This candidate will also support local market functions including but not limited to budget management, insights, business-to-business partnerships, & more. Responsible for brief authoring/submission and creative reviews for both acquisition and engagement efforts, this person will work closely with media and creative teams (both external agencies and internal creative team) as well as cross-functional partners to ensure campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Membership, Retail, PR, Product, Content, etc.) Key deliverables include German consumer journey strategy, short-, mid-, and long-term marketing roadmap, product marketing best practices, testing/measurement plan and owning pilots for new member marketing concepts.
This role is highly strategic and creative, and requires someone who can leverage member insights, brand insights, product data, and local nuances to build an innovative approach to messaging, creative, and tactics.
- Partner with cross-functional leads (internal/external) on integrated campaign development (briefing, feedback, production, optimization, etc.).
- Leadership on the annual Germany marketing budget, forecasting and tracking marketing spend accordingly
- Partner with media team & creative teams to optimize creative across channels, including marketing analytics to deliver data driven recommendations for strong market-specific results.
- Work with consumer insights leads to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing plans as a result.
- Partner with other brand/product managers and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective- and existing-Member marketing.
- Translate global initiatives locally to ensure consumer relevance to drive business results
- Deliver against annual marketing KPI targets in conjunction with global teams
- 6+ years experience, either in-house or at a creative agency, managing large integrated campaigns including but not limited to TV and Digital
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Professional language skills in German and English
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Jobs You May Like
Senior Paid Media Marketing Manager
Classy, (AZ, CA, CO, FL, IN, KS, MT, NV, OR, UT, VA, WI, GA, TX, ...
North America Deal Origination and Transformation Sales & Mark...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA