Peloton is seeking a Sr. UX Researcher to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our digital presence and ecommerce store in our international markets. This Sr. UX Researcher will partner with the Product and Design teams to identify customer needs across different locations. They will use qualitative and quantitative research to improve features and experiences developed by the web acquisition and membership teams. They will also be a remote member of the NYC based Product Design and Research Organization but work directly with the Revenue, Digital, Brand, Creative and Acquisition stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Define, plan, and facilitate exploratory and evaluative user research.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a range of tools and approaches (e.g. moderated and unmoderated) to answer Product and UX questions and produce new insights.
- Define and guide research processes to identify customer needs across various markets.
- Localize testing plans to ensure tasks and goals are relevant to target audiences.
- Partner with international research vendors and oversee research facilitation for non-English speaking international markets.
- Develop, manage, and communicate a research roadmap across multiple workstreams.
- Develop recruitment strategy and work closely with our Research Coordinator to handle logistics, scheduling, and incentivizing for participants.
- Conduct user testing on flat-designs, prototypes, beta, and finished products and features.
- Consolidate, quantify, and report on the insights from research in a concise way to clearly communicate recommendations on product and feature direction.
- During feature definition, work with Product Managers and Product Designers to identify decision points that may benefit from research, and define timeline, scope, and methodology for potential research approaches.
- Regularly conduct user research and testing on existing Peloton acquisition products, to identify pain points and ensure that the current experience is constantly improving.
- In-depth UX Research experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research
- Experience designing and conducting mixed-methods research studies
- Experience working with research agencies and vendors
- Experience conducting research in international markets
- Experience with remote and in-person research methodologies
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
As a Bonus:
- Experience speaking Europeans languages
- Experience analysing consumer web products
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep