Peloton is seeking a motivated Middle Mile Senior Analyst to join the International Supply Chain team to focus on the performance and execution of Peloton’s distribution and transportation. The role requires an individual with a strong bias of member experience as well as experience of running a logistics distribution network.
The role will play a crucial part in supporting the growth of the international business, coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders. The role requires the ability to operate with a high bar of performance and drive for continuous improvement. This role will present many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate has experience in haulier management and distribution. They should also be highly member focused and possess the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Manage transportation execution for Peloton International, including movements to/from UK to EU
- Manage relationships with carriers and identify opportunities for improvement through ongoing carrier communication and reviews
- Generating and sharing metrics decks to share with internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve middle mile management (Process, systems, reports) and take action on any issues
- Responsible for driving performance in key metrics such as safety, on-time delivery/pickup, rejections, cost and compliance
- Working closely with the North America Middle Mile team to standardise processes and systems at a global level
- Has autonomy to make decisions relating to carrier relationships and the responsibility to display solid decision-making and judgment on which problems to escalate and when to escalate problems that require input from cross-functional teams or senior leadership
- Work closely with Peloton’s Last Mile sites, Distribution centres and 3PLs to optimise process and efficiency
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement projects to solve complex problems across the network
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven advanced Excel and Analytical Skills
- Display solid judgment on when to escalate problems, especially when dealing with ambiguity
- Willing to engage in productive conflict resolution with key partners
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
- Lean process, Kaizen, Six Sigma, process improvement experience
- Preferable: Ability to speak German and/or French
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.