In your new role as our Retail Training Instructional Designer you will be a member of our Sales Training, Learning and Development team reporting to the Retail Training Manager. You will be accountable for designing engaging, contemporary content for our sales teams; covering Peloton Sales, Service & Experience and Operations in order to deliver a blended 70/20/10 learning approach. You will utilise current tools and create new innovative ways to educate and train our Sales team members, translating and localising content for our UK & International markets.
What you'll do:
- Create the playbook standard for training the sales teams on topics including employee on-boarding, product knowledge and our sales methodology
- Design, develop, write and distribute training content by working with subject matter experts
- Partner with the Retail Training Manager to develop storyboards, content and training materials for new stores, services and products
- Occasional delivery of training and connecting with the sales teams will form part of this role
- Responsible for managing the localisation process to adapt and translate materials in order to support our international markets
- Support the Retail Training Manager to shape the future of Peloton Sales, Service & Experience model from an L&D standpoint
- Identify and outline areas of opportunities by utilsing sales and training reporting
- Support the Retail Training Manager to develop current and create new KPI’s for ways to measure the success of training to support and sustain profitable growth and showcase return on investment
- Partnering with the Training Manager, Regional Trainers, Service & Experience Manager & Regional Managers to ensure operational capability and tools are in stores to drive sales whilst delivering a premium consumer experience
- Function as a Retail Lead on our Learning Management System - Lessonly
Who you are:
- 3+ years L&D experience
- 3+ years experience in designing and developing training materials
- Proven experience as an Instructional Designer in a Sales training and operations field with instructional technology
- Proficiency with an LMS platform, Articulate 360, Adobe creative suite, animation and video production
- Strong knowledge of working with local and international markets
- Demonstrate experience working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Excellent written and editing skills
- Able to prioritise and juggle multiple projects
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.