ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATE, REFURBISHMENT
The Assembly Associates will perform basic tasks along refurbishment repair and “go-not-go” testing. They will provide the inspection of Peloton products to ensure parts and assemblies meet Peloton’s specifications and quality of standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Perform refurbishment and repair work as instructed
- Read work or service orders, follow process drawings, instruction, and sample assemblies, or receive verbal holding instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Position, align, or disassemble parts in specified relationships to each other in jig, fixture, other device, or goods.
- Perform basic inspection tasks with eyes, ears, or hands, following instruction, drawing, or sample.
- Perform go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet goods specifications and standards.
- Communicate any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors or engineers.
- Attend and participate in one-on-one or team meetings to share observations and experience.
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Completion of a high school degree or equivalent is preferred. Successful completion of company provided training and certification may be required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating equipment, and computers. Good attention to detail.
- Hands on ability to assemble, repair and use basic machine shop tools, perform equipment calibration, maintenance, and equipment troubleshooting.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination required. Requires understanding of and ability to use a wide variety of tools. Must be able to use a power or hand tool.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using weight measurement and distance.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, leads and supervisors of the organization.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 30 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep