Associate Marketing Manager, Digital
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager, Digital to support the strategy and creation of Peloton’s digital advertising content, with a focus on Content, Instructor, and Music. This candidate will report into the Senior Manager Strategic Marketing (Digital) working hand-in-hand with Performance Marketing, Creative, and integrated marketing cross-functional teams as well as any creative agency partners to deliver best-in-class digital advertising across lifecycle, paid social, online video and digital display. The ideal candidate is curious, creative, performance obsessed, and both empathetic and agile to support a scaling team and organization.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Someone who believes social and digital are central to a brand's strategy – not just an add-on item.
- A true practitioner. This person is not just experienced with social and digital marketing but has an expertise and passion for it.
- A creative problem solver. Looking for someone who is not just repeating what’s been done, but interested in helping to build what is next.
- An independent and strategic thinker. Someone who can execute strategic deliverables with quality and speed.
- Positivity breeds positivity. We’re looking for someone who can navigate tricky situations with optimism.
- Interested in performance marketing. Looking for someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand the business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in digital channels.
- Partner with the Performance Marketing teams to optimize real-time in-market creative optimizations.
- Support the authoring of insight-led marketing briefs, and creative development of digital campaigns and campaign rollout.
- Support day-to-day relationships with creative partners and manage production of compelling and effective channel-first digital content.
- Manage end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication against diligent timelines and milestones.
- Partner with regional leads to in support of a global marketing expansion.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on content marketing, content strategy, creative development, and performance optimization.
- Expertise and passion for digital and social platforms is a must. This person should be a tactician, on top of the latest formats, testing them, etc. A strong foundation in the digital landscape is required.
- A foundational understanding of paid digital, demonstrated excitement for key performance marketing, and an interest in working with media teams is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with many teams, and able to live Peloton’s #TogetherWeGoFar core values.
- Baseline experience in creative content development, participating in video/photo shoots preferred.
- Experience managing and building relationships with other teams within an organization.
- The ideal candidate will obsess over performance metrics and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Help the world share their story