Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the Director, Member Support Planning & Analytics, and will leverage SQL, R, Python and predictive models (time series & multivariate) to analyze data & trends and produce forecasts for the Member Support organization. We are looking for a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is willing to constantly challenge the status quo in an effort to continuously improve data driven insights. This role will work closely with the internal team members, data science, operations and business teams to support a data driven culture within Peloton’s Member Support Organization.
- Work in close partnership across Peloton’s Member Support organization to identify and solve key business problems by leveraging data to drive actionable insights.
- Build forecasts for Member Support demand using time series and other predictive models, leveraging historical & cross functional data, as well as future events on our strategic roadmap.
- Analyze and monitor contact rates, productivity and workforce management related metrics for Member Support teams, to identify and understand opportunities for improvement.
- Leveraging sql based BI tools (Looker, Tableau) to gather and analyze data that support the Member support operation.
- Monitor Member Support KPIs and trends, identifying drivers and root causes of shifts in performance and sharing insights through effective visualizations and commentary.
- Analyze contact flows and measure the effectiveness and accuracy of forecast, routing strategy, staffing and scheduling in order to measure the effectiveness of the operation in terms of service levels and operational targets.
- Use gathered insights to make recommendations to the operations teams about tactical adjustments in short term forward facing plans to improve the team’s ability to utilize available resources to most effectively meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, supply chain management, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics, finance or related discipline (required)
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data & analytics.
- Familiar with coding languages like R & Python
- Proficiency with statistical and predictive analytical models, particularly time series based forecasting and staffing models
- Working knowledge of sql or sql based BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Microstrategy etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Proven ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Working knowledge of data architecture, database design and data governance principles is preferred.
- Experience with multivariate forecasting is preferred.
- Graduate degree in analytics, IT, supply chain management, statistics, engineering is preferred.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.