Software Development Engineer in Test - Acquisition and Member Experience
Peloton, Santa Clara, CA
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton's SDET team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded SDET to work with our e-commerce and user experience teams. We believe quality starts early in the process and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to produce high-quality products. You will work closely with developers, product owners, program managers and designers helping teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for great user experience while assisting teams with software testing best practices.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with test automation tools for visual, UI, API, contract testing
- Have solid understanding of Git workflow
- Have experience in architecting and implementing test automation solutions and frameworks for complex front end and back end systems
- Have experience collaborating with developers on test automation scenarios, by pairing, reviewing unit tests and coaching on testing best practices
- Understand and advocate for CI/CD with experience with tools like Jenkins, CircleCI etc
- Have a user first mindset. Our SDETs are advocates for user experiences that delight our customers
- Have experience working with cross-functional agile teams and delivering products, collaborating with Design, UX, Project Management, and Product Management.
- Have ability to accomplish complex engineering tasks independently and capacity to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Work with engineers and product managers to understand test automation coverage, create, implement, maintain and improve testing approaches for our web and backend products and ensure appropriate coverage across all levels of testing including unit, integration and E2E tests
- Help in driving adoption of best practices in testing and in maintainability
- Provide technical testing as well as your user mindset expertise from project inception
- Help the team to develop rich test ideas, scenarios and experiments that yield an in-depth coverage of systems under test (well above and beyond positive, negative and edge cases)
- Be an integral part of the agile development workflow and an advocate for testing and code quality within the engineering teams you work with, from standups to sprint planning to backlog refinement and long-term planning
- Be able to act as release-engineer for cross functional teams
Bonus points if you
- Have experience working with Cypress and Pytest
- Experience with API (monolith and service architecture) testing, contract testing, and Visual testing
- Working experience with setting up and configuring CI tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Help the world share their story
Tech Jobs For You
HR Generalist (2nd Shift - 5:30 pm - 1:30am)
Home Chef, 2200 Lithonia Industrial Blvd. Lithonia, GA 30058