The People Business Partner role will partner with our International Leaders to enable best in class results through the development and effective implementation of people strategies and programmes.
This includes delivering leading class people approaches in order to create a culture which mitigates employee relations matters, supports a growth and coaching environment, developing high performing teams, embedding successful talent and succession processes and preparing leaders to have teams ready for the future.
We are looking for an experienced People Business Partner who will be accountable for partnering with an assigned International Business Leader/s.
- Business Partnering an assigned International Business Leader/s - in the areas of culture and talent:
- Partner with their assigned Leader/s to create and deliver a People Strategy aligned with the global people strategy which has been prioritised and localised appropriately for their function/s in the areas of culture, talent and future organisation
- Influence their leaders to adopt initiatives that create high performing environments encompassing diversity, inclusivity, employee engagement, employee relations, worklife harmony, mental wellbeing and social impact
- Drive talent and development processes within their function/s enabling team members to progress their career potential with opportunities for succession and career advancement
- Use people strategies to fulfil future business requirements in the areas of workforce planning, org design, the future of work, talent motivations
- Devise and implement strategies to create cohesive, high performing teams
- Support, coach and develop Leaders and their team on situational leadership excellence
- Use people metrics to improve performance
- Effectively implement global people initiatives - adapting where appropriate
- Act as a conduit between the business and wider people functions
- Wider team impact
- Lead the strategy and implementation of localised people initiatives across the region
- Input into the evolution of global people programmes providing team feedback, best practice and localised practices
- Empower, coach, support and develop other people team members
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for improving the performance of the International People Business Partner team
- Share strategies, facilitate discussions, effectively consult and communicate with Leadership Teams and broader International Team to Share to evolve the People Business Partner strategy
- Partner with the wider International & Global People team including recruitment, onboarding, workplace, training, development, benefits, recognition, employee experience, DE&I, safety, H&S, compensation teams and initiatives
Who are we looking for?
- Fun, kind and personable
- Able to quickly build trust and maintaining it
- Passionate about people and their experience at work
- Excited by problem solving and developing new solutions
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment - willing to get stuck in and have a figure-it-out approach to all challenges
- Aligned to Peloton values - Together We Go Far; Empowering Smart Creatives; Operate with Bias for Action; Put Members First
- Ability to travel to across the UK / Germany / US depending on company needs
- 6+ years of experience in a generalist People/Human Resources role preferably within the hospitality, retail or logistics industry.
- Expertise in multiple areas of HR
- Bring people together and gets things done
- Influencing skills
- Negotiation skills - able to budget and forecast initiatives
- Impactful Leadership
- Communication skills - including facilitation, feedback
- Coaching skills
- Able to execute
- Strategic thinker
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid