We are looking for a Supervisor to join our globally diverse and talented team. You will specialize in Membership engagement and be responsible for leading, inspiring, and supervising a team of 15 to 20 Agents while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, allocating and directing workloads to meet productivity and service level goals while ensuring excellent customer service, coaching and developing people, and serving as the conduit and escalation point for exception problem management of Member troubles and issues.
- Coach Agents and Team Leaders to deliver on KPI/Metric targets while consistently developing new initiatives or iterate on existing processes to drive success. Coaching is 80% of the role.
- Actively monitor channels (calls, emails, chats, tickets, etc.) to ensure quality while coaching on improvement areas.
- Oversee the day to day operations of Member Support within your Line of Business and assigning of tasks to Team Leaders and Agents, including optimal coverage and efficiency.
- Demonstrate a commitment to organizational success by effectively managing change and initiating improvements in the process and culture of the team.
- Expedite resolution of advanced Member issues, reduce first reply time and full resolution time, actively monitor and address all escalations as needed.
- Partner with appropriate teams as needed to ensure full understanding of an issue’s current status and resolution and representing the voice of our Members.
- Continually assist in the development of team members across all areas of specialization while fostering a high level of engagement.
- Help to attract and retain top talent to the team.
- Interview and hire new Agents; oversee their development through evaluation and coaching to ensure continued growth and deeper skill sets.
- Lead team meetings to ensure team understanding of company initiatives as well as the team’s performance against KPI’s.
- Review QA evaluations and provide coaching feedback to team members. Remain calibrated with QA team and other leaders.
- Perform queue management duties as needed.
- Embody accountability by holding yourself to the highest professional standards. Hold your team accountable through coaching and corrective action as necessary.
- You will help lead change across the team and drive Agent proficiency from new hires through proven professionals in an environment of great change: new markets, new products, and significant growth
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to motivate others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple demands
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to read and interpret data
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with Zendesk Support software
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep