Program Coordinator, Content and Production
High-energy group fitness in your living room
As the Program Coordinator, Content & Production, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating cross functional projects for the International Studio team based out of London. This role will be fundamental as we evolve this function internationally. We are looking for a proactive, organized, team player who will drive studio programs and projects forward. This role will report to the Senior Program Manager, Intl content and production.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within Content and cross-functional teams, Software, Product, Hardware, Marketing, Real Estate and Member Experience to manage internal content programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate, track and communicate status of program launches from inception to activation.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure timelines and deadlines are understood and met and keep projects on track.
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Wear multiple hats with a willingness to go beyond your own role.
- Help build consensus between teams and map dependencies.
- Identify opportunities for improvement. Collaborate with the Senior Program manager to implement best practices consistent with broader PMO function.
- 3 or more years experience with managing multiple projects through inception to delivery
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience with Confluence, Jira Software and Google Workplace.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven, with a razor sharp attention to detail
- London based role; willingness to travel and work with U.S. team
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos