ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton Studios London operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content and world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. Peloton is searching for an amazing new team member to help keep our facilities immaculate and maintain a safe environment while working alongside a full production and operations team.
- Performing cleaning and maintenance of locker rooms, office spaces, customer facing lounges, break rooms, instructor green rooms, building curbs, etc. throughout daily operations to highest brand levels
- Clean and maintain guest towels and other amenities in customer locker rooms
- Responsible for accepting and transport of supply, production or furniture deliveries
- Resetting and maintaining conference rooms
- Performing touch up painting or small repairs throughout studio, office & customer facing areas
- Working alongside Studio Workplace team to perform and set up event, production or meeting equipment
- Flexibility to handle any building (plumbing or facility) issues that could arise
- Positively representing the Peloton brand in all member interactions
- Greet all guests entering and leaving the studio with a pleasant & positive demeanor
- Adhere to high expectations placed on teamwork along with the ability to work professionally with fellow crew members, clients and other departments within Peloton
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- Must have a positive attitude and high standards for cleaning and sanitation.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to use (or learn) tools or equipment to perform repairs or building maintenance
- Ambitious, hard-working and team-oriented quick learner with an eye towards efficiency
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Ability to effectively practice time management within a television style production schedule
- Must be able to use and communicate using company email, scheduling applications or other appropriate communication tools
- As this is a customer facing retail position, you will be required to work on your feet for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation. Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning and late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Regional Manager, Strategic Customer Success Management
HashiCorp, United States - Northeast (Remote)