Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager, Media to support our marketing initiatives and drive growth in Germany. Working in a fast-paced environment on our growing team, this role will be responsible for media strategy and campaign execution that drive Brand & Product awareness, consideration, and efficient sales. From strategy through execution, the Senior Manager, Media will deliver insights-driven media plans that amplify the creative/message and reach Peloton prospects across channels and touchpoints. This role will report into the Director, International Media. You will work closely with external agency partners and cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Consumer Insights.
This role will be based in either London or Berlin
- Own planning, strategy/execution, and reporting for product media campaigns in accordance with marketing campaign process
- Develop media strategy/plan, including media mix and flighting
- Develop campaign media briefs and present to agencies/internal partner teams
- Partner with Creative team to ensure media and creative strategy are tightly aligned; provide input and feedback on campaign creative that adheres to channel best practices and aligns with campaign objectives
- Project manage campaigns to ensure teammates and agencies meet key milestones and campaign launches on time
- Analyze campaign performance, identify optimization recommendations, and report on results
- Directly manage media agency in execution of offline media channels including TV, Audio, OOH & Programmatic media
- Support digital media execution by collaborating with in-house experts to ensure alignment on goals & tactics to drive success
- Forecast media’s impact on web traffic and sales as part of larger demand forecasting workstream
- Manage media budget; ensure accurate reporting of spend and adjust media mix and tactics based on real-time results
- Deliver media performance reporting including weekly insights across channels
- Be accountable for campaign performance and deliver cross-functional updates, analysis, and executive summaries
- 7+ years integrated media experience (digital & offline); strong knowledge of all media channels, especially TV
- Analytical mindset and ability to identify data-driven insights
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (Looker experience a bonus)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, and organization
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience with managing media in Germany is essential
- Fluent in German
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid