Are you passionate about helping people solve IT problems? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, and hardworking Lead Support Engineer with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. As a Lead Support Engineer you will work across the teams in all our offices to provide and support IT equipment and services. In this role a premium is put on customer service and ultimately customer satisfaction by providing timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful candidate will excel in a fast paced team environment, and possess excellent communication skills while having a high degree of aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
Regular activities include:
- Provide detailed technical solutions for complex IT problems scenarios
- Act as subject matter expert in focus area(s)
- Provide mentorship and professional development for our support engineers
- Lead, implement, and coordinate project/program and systems documentation according to ITIL standards
- Status and report on key programs and projects to stakeholders including IT Leadership
- Develop strategies contributing to continuous improvement utilizing ITIL Framework
- Develop, maintain and update knowledge base and web articles to facilitate knowledge sharing between teams
- Act as the main point of contact for escalated issues driving them to resolution and root cause analysis
- Mac/Windows/Linux OS deployment and support
- User hardware/software/peripheral support
- LAN troubleshooting and support
- Systems administration
- Hardware procurement and asset management
- Creating and maintaining internal and user facing documentation
- 5+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.13 or later
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 10 or better
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Some on call responsibilities are required
- Some exposure to Linux (Ubuntu Prefered)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Industry training such as Microsoft MCSE, MCITP
- Experience with Cisco IOS (CLI) or Cisco certification
- Advanced Linux systems administration skills / certification
- Experience with scripting, programming, or SQL
- Experience with project management
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience with server administration
- Experience with AWS
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)_Monitoring
Okta, US Remote East Coast; US Remote West Coast; US Remote Cen...