Marketing Operations Analyst, Enterprise
Peloton, New York, NY - Santa Clara, CA - Plano, TX
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Marketing Operations Analyst, Enterprise
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an extremely talented Marketing Technologist to join our Enterprise Systems Marketing IT Team. This team empowers business partners across the Marketing organizations at Peloton. This role combines business analysis, solutions architecture, product management, project management and internal support and training, adapting as needed to ensure the success of key initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to develop, deliver and support an integrated marketing stack that increases the value the marketing team receives from each technology investment.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise Systems team at a global, results-oriented, fast-growing company. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and highly skilled at translating business requests into technical requirements, operating with a bias for action. Lastly, the ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Marketing Automation Platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, SimonData, etc.) and other marketing technology systems (Drift, Braze, Twilio, etc.).
- Oversees the development of MarTech product/system requirement definition and feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets. Uses cases based on internal customer needs and business value, revising cases as needed.
- Groom incoming requests from the Marketing teams, focusing on the International Marketing team needs, measuring impact and effort, requiring thorough analysis of circumstances and/or data.
- Educates the team on recommendations; guides discussions to consensus and drives action items.
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance deliverables and resources with marketing business needs, contributing extensive and insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key stakeholders and translated into action plans.
- Act as a source of information on trends and innovation in Marketing Automation and Technology, bringing new ideas to the team for consideration.
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively communicating progress to a variety of stakeholders. Periodically reviews metrics and targets to ensure alignment with marketing objectives.
- Interprets or implements Company policy in a manner determined to be most efficient and effective under the circumstances.
- Proven functional knowledge of marketing, marketing tech platforms and point system solutions, demand generation, and lead management.
- Admin-level experience of Marketing Automation Systems with one of the following (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Marketo, SimonData), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, etc.) and Engagement Channels (Highspot, SplashThat, Converter, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, managing enhancement requests, and owning the day-to-day operations within each system.
- 4+ years experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, Marketing Operations Management preferably in a fastpaced and hyper-growth environment.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CCPA, GDPR and related compliance requirements as it relates to Marketing systems implementation and management.
- Familiarity of structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, and resource planning.
- Knowledge of full development lifecycle for software applications using tools such as Visio and JIRA highly desired.
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment and applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc).
- Must be able to work independently and apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
- Must be able to analyze, evaluate, and determine appropriate course of action.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.