Senior Analyst, Strategic Planning and Business Analysis
Peloton, London, UK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior Business Analyst who will be supporting data collection, analysis, and reporting projects to support our Senior Director, Strategic Planning and Business Analysis across all aspects of Business Operations for International. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- Assist in defining and reporting KPIs across multiple functional groups (retail, marketing, real estate, product, technology, logistics)
- Support reporting automation across all aspects of Business Operations
- Analyze and visualize large data sets to report and explain business results vs KPIs using Looker and Excel
- Create, maintain and improve reporting dashboards
- Work with our business teams to build and modify views and models in Looker for reporting and analysis
- Prioritize and execute ad-hoc data analysis to assess the performance of new initiatives and activities
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Work closely with the FP&A Team to update business analyses and financial models required for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning
- 5+ years in FP&A / Consulting / Strategic Finance
- Degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / Financial Modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization at all levels
- Proficiency in SQL and hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.; Looker preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Industry experience in retail or consumer products preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos