Sr. Director / Director of Tonic Engineering
Peloton, Tainan city
High-energy group fitness in your living room
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. As Tonic Engineering Director/Sr. director, you will provide technical oversight for NPI programs and manage cross-functional engineering teams through product execution.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage cross-functional engineering teams in Tonic., includes engineering program management, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering teams
- Coach and develop high-performing NPI teams to introduce the new products into manufacturing.
- Goal setting for each functional engineering team
- Provide coaching and mentorship for team members and removing obstacles to the attainment of their objectives to achieve business impact/results.
- Use data to drive decision making and milestone readiness
- Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- Develop strong executive-level relationships with key suppliers/partners in the region.
- Lead and train the team to be an efficient and effective team, including providing reports or data in a timely manner and run efficient meetings.
- Build metrology lab and Drive Failure Analysis using analytical methods
- Collaborate with the manufacturing team to keep improving the production yield rate as well as scale our mass production products.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- 10 years above experience as a hardware engineer
- Fitness equipment development experience is a plus.
- Exceptional 7~11 years experience in people management and leadership skills
- Experience in developing and shipping innovative products with high complexity.
- Deep understanding of the technical and operational processes required to ensure the successful ramp-up of new products and new technologies into the production phase.
- Experience acting as a lead in the region in a similar role.
- Experience dealing and co-work with the manufactory and partners with shipping hardware at scale.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos