Are you interested in driving business and product strategy? What about using data to answer difficult questions and produce interesting insights? If yes, Peloton is seeking a Product Analyst to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our Ecommerce product. This Product Analyst will work directly with the Ecommerce Product Team to better understand how users are interacting with our Ecommerce Platform, and to inform and evaluate new features and experiences developed by the software teams.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Own analytics within several product development work streams from KPI definition and data instrumentation design to ongoing reporting, deep-dive and generative research
- Develop data-driven business insights to help make better decisions that power our Ecommerce business by partnering with Product, Engineering, Design and cross functional teams
- Monitor product usage analytics, identify trends and create interactive dashboards/reports to give Product Owners and stakeholders a meaningful and consistent understanding of user behavior on the Web to inform the future product roadmap.
- During feature definition, help define success metrics and design event-based analytics implementation by working with Engineering. Post launch, evaluate the feature using these analytics and collaborate with Product Managers to inform subsequent feature iterations.
- Design, Implement and evaluate A/B tests with championing best practice experimentation methodologies to optimize customer journey on the Web and path to purchase
- Define and monitor KPIs and help communicate to the full Peloton organization on Ecomm product progress and success.
- Work closely with engineering and business intelligence teams to develop out any additional data pipelines to facilitate product analysis and improve product analytics infrastructure.
- Have 3+ years of Software Product Analysis experience or similar relevant experience, including but not limited to Data Analytics, User Research, Business Intelligence
- M.S. or Bachelors degree
- Have hands-on experience with manipulating large datasets using SQL (including complex joins, CTE, query optimization) and leveraging a scripting language - Python (e.g. pandas, numpy etc) or R to analyze data
- Have hands-on experience with various elements of product analysis pipeline, such as:
- Formulating and testing hypotheses
- Identifying and communicating data requirements for analytics projects
- Extracting and cleaning up large data sets
- Analyzing data using a variety of tools
- Synthesizing and presenting results to stakeholders of various seniority levels and professional backgrounds
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Have experience in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions, experimentation logic and biases) along with causal analytics and experimental design, implementation, and analysis ( A/B tests, personalization campaigns etc)
- Have Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and analytics
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills to be able to efficiently relay insights to senior leadership
AS A BONUS:
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Previous professional exposure to software product management and/or UX/UI design in a B2C environment
- Experience working with Segment, Optimizely, Amplitude, and Looker (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
- Working knowledge of of ETL concepts and processes
- Experience in and/or passion for health and fitness, sports, gaming, or other related fields
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep