About the Role
Peloton is seeking a motivated leader to design and implement Lean standards and programs across Peloton Logistics functions. Operating in the intersection of People, Process and Technology this role will play a critical role in creating the global standard for processes that drive effective usage of resources and systems. The Lean Operations manager role is a key part of the Business Process Improvement team here at Peloton.
Operating as part of a team of subject matter experts you will be a key participant and lead the daily cadences required to reduce inefficiency in our corporate logistics functions by eliminating waste and creating further value to our Members. Additionally the role will work very closely with our DC operations lean operations team on cross functional initiatives of doing more with less. The role requires exceptional cross functional management skills and the ability to constantly strive for continuous improvement across all facets of the organization.
- Develop a lean operations strategy across all corporate teams under the Logistics & Supply Chain umbrella: global transportation, trade & compliance, order management, domestic transportation etc.
- Identify, plan and lead execution of lean transformative events targeted towards improving our organizational KPIs
- Provide leadership, mentoring and training to the corporate team on Lean methodology and tools
- Deploy Kaizen events at all levels of the logistics organization
- Ensure metric and results driven approach. Perform ROI analysis to determine the viability and priority of lean initiatives pre and post implementation
- Responsible for creating a continuous improvement culture based on factual data, insight and analysis
- Partner with various teams cross functionally (ex. Finance, Planning, DCs, Suppliers) to ensure detailed understanding of processes and success criteria.
- Develop documentation that solidifies defined processes and ways of working and communicate these appropriately.
- Provide requirements for dashboards and reporting to enable performance monitoring of processes and lean initiatives.
- Coordinate Lean Workshops and help scale Lean Leaders at different levels within the organization
- 6+ years experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Fulfillment, Distribution.
- 6+ years experience in managing lean operations strategy.
- 3+ years hands on and recent track record of implementing successful Kaizen events.
- Familiarity in driving lean initiatives for a corporate HQ setting.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification required, Black belt is a plus.
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized.
- Experience of implementing lean programs in a growing organization with limited previous lean exposure.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required.
- Tableau experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Ability to lead through tools like Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving Process, Integrated Production, Sales and Inventory and Dynamic Kanban
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.