The Peloton Platform Engineering team is seeking a very technical, hands-on, results driven program manager. This individual will partner with Peloton ODM Hardware and software engineering team to deliver on key product initiative and our product roadmaps. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day program management of the ODM project schedules, deliverables and on-time delivery.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage program deliverables from external partners and vendors
- Work with internal Peloton stakeholders, create detailed program and project plans spanning product, engineering, and business deliverables, identifying resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies and key risks.
- Define and build a process for managing the development cycle for complex engineering products. Prioritization of products and projects, schedules, and resources.
- Manage scope and evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources.
- Development and monitoring of key performance indicators. Ensure products and projects ship "on time" and with a high quality bar
- Identification of opportunities for improvement, innovation, and cost reductions
- Able to learn and new technologies and methodologies quickly
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, and conceptual skills
- Develop relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives, provide day-to-day project contact.
- Willingness to learn fast with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
- Will need to work independently but communicate status, risks, and issues to the management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ year os Software development experience is a must.
- 5+ years in software project or program management experience is a must.
- Previous experience managing 3rd party deliverables
- Proven experience in leading complex project management efforts in a technology environment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and routinely solve complex problems independently
- Prior experience shipping consumer devices is nice to have
- Excellent interpersonal skills' ability to multitask and work in a team environment work across departments.
- Must be well versed in sound software development and testing practices
- Mature communicator of project risks and options
- Works with high degree of intensity, follow through, and drive to results.
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and research skills.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
CloudHealth Technologies, London
Senior Data Engineer
Glossier, New York, NY
Staff Software Engineer, Risk & Authentication Programs
Visa, Austin TX, US
Sr. Technical Program Manager, Product Development
Box, Redwood City, CA
ThoughtWorks, San Francisco
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Skillz, San Francisco