IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Peloton Systems Engineering team is looking for Senior Electrical Engineers with expertise in the design and productization of systems for consumer products . In this position you will be part of the team that will work on developing solutions which involve Hardware use cases for all Peloton products.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
The successful candidate has a strong electronics design and development background who will provide technical leadership as well as individual technical contribution as part of a team that supports the design, development, test, and integration of complex, embedded hardware/software systems. The candidate should be passionate about technology and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
NECESSARY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / ATTRIBUTES:
- Have previously shipped high volume Consumer products
- Key contributor to high-level architecture and design of electronic systems focused on the fitness market
- High-speed mixed signal circuit design; schematic entry, supervision of PCB layout and assembly, board debug and system integration
- Impact all phases of the product development cycle which includes requirement/definition, design and development, verification (such as unit tests) and traceability matrix, and design transfer
- Develop or identify tools and methods that allow reutilization of designs
- Provide technical oversight and review support to development teams during product design and development
- Coach and mentor less experienced engineers
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Experience with ARM based CPU architectures and high speed interfaces such as SDIO, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe, FPGA serial transceivers, etc.
- Deep understanding of electrical engineering principles in both analog and digital domains with the ability to leverage this understanding to quickly isolate circuit faults
- Familiarity with high speed test equipment; oscilloscopes, data acquisition units, DMMs, logic & spectrum analyzers - solid test & troubleshooting skills
- Ability to guide and oversee layout designers, and provide clear layout constraints (PC board stack-up, component placement, high speed routing, etc.)
- Experience performing trade studies / tradeoff analyses
- Demonstrated technical leadership and facilitation skills
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- PCB layout capability (Cadence OrCAD or Altium Designer)
- FPGA Design; Verilog and/or VHDL, Altera and/or Xilinx tools (Quartus, ISE, Vivado)
- Experience with signal integrity analysis and simulation
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering discipline along with 7+ years of directly related experience and/or equivalent combination
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. UX Researcher
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Product Manager - Payments
GitHub, Remote - US
Software Engineer - New Grad - Data Mining (Start 2018)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Marketing Manager - San Francisco
Komodo Health, San Francisco
Senior Analyst, Natural Gas
Genscape, Boulder Office, Houston Office,
Content Risk Analyst
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA