Peloton is searching for an experienced Training Manager to join our Member Support team. As the Training Manager, you will design and implement consistent and effective training programs across teams at all of our locations. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team to deliver training to ensure Peloton Member Support associates and leaders are fully proficient in their roles. This means delivering training to new hires as well as providing follow-on learning and up-training in a variety of formats and media targeting support professionals in an adult learning environment. The Training Manager will work in an environment of high change and have the capacity for transmitting diverse, complex, and changing information.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Align with Support operations performance KPIs to develop new and enhance existing training for associates and leaders
- Ensure all project/department milestones/goals are met and adhered to approved budgets
- Search for gaps in training content and materials to generate higher productivity and adherence among associates and leaders
- Research new training techniques and suggests enhancements to our existing Member Support training programs
- Identifies future training needs and works with Training Specialists to create curriculums to deliver and/or facilitate the training
- Monitor training staff performance and uses metrics to provide meaningful feedback focused on improvements
- Share knowledge and expertise to continue developing training specialists
- Communicate with other departments, key stakeholders, and cross-functional partners to align with company strategic objectives and initiatives
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in training and development
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Familiarity with modern and traditional training methods
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to plan, manage time and multitask effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
This is primarily an inactive position, involving long periods of sitting or standing. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
File hosting service