As an Inside Sales Team Manager, you will focus on achieving and exceeding the AU team’s sales goals by motivating and enabling the individuals in your team. You will be responsible for hiring, training and coaching your team of Peloton Experts. You must teach them to convert inbound leads into connected fitness members as well as attach extended warranties and accessories to orders. Throughout the entire sales process, you will ensure your Peloton Experts place a priority on the Member Experience. If escalations or issues occur the Inside Sales Team Manager will serve as the authority and act to resolve.
- Executing the plan, driving daily sales and targets, performance mgt, team motivation,
- Supervision of call and chat volumes, utilising team for optimum coverage
- Cascading vital communication between Support and Logistic functions to keep informed of the latest lead and support issues
- Escalation point for sales-based questions or complaints
- Attending and actioning points from the weekly inside leadership meeting
- Analysing the weekly team performance KPIs, and actioning necessary training & motivation if underperforming
- Weekly check-in with manager and operations lead to discuss previous weeks results and following weeks actions
- Weekly meetings with external 3rd party providers on payment solutions to analyse performance and raise escalations
- Hold regular one to one’s with Account Executives to drive performance and development.
- Individual Training and Development
- Setting monthly sales targets for account Exec's
- Setting Monthly performance KPIs
- Organising monthly awards and motivational events
- Recruitment of Account Executives/Leads & onboarding new hires
- A solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- 1-2 year management experience of sales/revenue-generating team
- Strong technical skills with the ability to assist/train to sales policies and processes
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to motivate and drive results from a sales team
- A clear understanding of an Inside Sales pipeline
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos