Peloton is looking for a passionate, data-driven, consumer-centric CRM expert focusing on retention to join its International Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, International CRM, this role will partner with various teams such as Brand, Apparel, Digital, Member & Order Experience and Analytics to create highly segmented and personalised engagement campaigns focused on engaging and retaining our connected fitness members.
We are looking for a proven track record of driving key business metrics along with measurable testing frameworks. There will be a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute cross-channel projects, around email, in-app, and push. An ideal candidate will have experience not only in the technical aspects of email marketing but also driving email strategy to meet retention business goals.
- Manage and build campaigns that customise messaging to members based on their lifestage and engagement level
- Build and deploy emails supporting various parts of the business that utilise personalised targeting and content where applicable
- Support the Membership and Order Experience teams in order, delivery, pre-delivery communications
- Execute and analyse A/B test plans to improve engagement performance
- Continuously test, learn and iterate on our retention marketing strategy and identify the best performing content and messages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new programs and assets for each stage of the customer journey
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Work with wider team to measure each experiment, document and socialise findings, and develop next steps
- Builds clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
- 5+ years of experience in a CRM role
- Strong empathy for customers and understanding of value drivers in retention models
- Experience using email and marketing automation platforms like SimonData, SalesForce, or Marketo
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing retention programs, including transactional and order related across marketing channels like email and SMS
- Leads by example – demonstrating curiosity, empathy, grace under pressure, integrity, responsiveness, transparency, agility and authenticity.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.