Peloton is looking for a Lease Administration Manager who will support Peloton’s real estate function and strategies. This candidate will report into the Senior Lease Administrator working hand-in-hand with Accounting, Legal, Development and Operations teams, and outside landlord partners to manage the workflow of all real estate leases for the US, Canada and Taiwan. The ideal candidate is an accuracy-obsessed self-starter and team player who can communicate across teams, ensure quality and data integrity, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Abstract leases, amendments and renewals and enter all pertinent information into CoStar, Peloton’s lease management system
- Develop and distribute reports to key partners to ensure compliance with all economic provisions of leases
- Perform accurate and detailed reconciliations of rent accounts to ensure compliance with lease terms and verify information in CoStar is up-to-date and accurate
- Communicate with Peloton’s landlord partners in lease administration matters (e.g., settling disputed charges, past due balances, sales reporting, sales audits, etc.), resolve day to day issues and questions from landlords, providers and stakeholders
- Track critical dates (e.g., lease expirations, options, and kick-outs); organize monthly meetings with partners
- Facilitate timely responses and processing of all landlord notices, such as rent bills, SNDAs and Estoppels
- Calculate and report monthly and annual sales to landlord partners
- Manage collection of tenant allowance by working with construction team and landlords to obtain required documents and submit applications
- Support attorneys and Peloton legal by obtaining signatures on legal documents and providing reports as needed
- Document filing for all real estate legal and finance matter and provide administrative support including data entry, mail merges, scanning, photocopying, creating documents, etc.
- 4+ years real estate lease administration experience with a focus on retail and commercial leases
- Experience with lease management software is a must, knowledge of CoStar highly preferred.
- A foundational understanding of lease accounting principles and knowledge of ASC 842 lease accounting standard
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel, and knowledge of Looker, eSite, and NetSuite is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with many teams, and able to live Peloton’s #TogetherWeGoFar core values.
- Analytical, excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep