We are seeking passionate, customer service focused, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for Peloton. We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills whose main focus is creating an environment where everyone feels welcome. You will be working in our Cycling Studio on 23rd Street in Chelsea.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Check clients in and provide studio tours for first timers
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Effectively book, cancel and reschedule classes for clients
- Respond to all customer feedback through our online system, Zendesk
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth transitions between classes
- Provide a clean and organized work environment at the Front Desk
- Maintain product knowledge for the studio and keep updated about brand
- Answer phone calls quickly and assist with any inquiries over the phone.
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift / carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live-streaming and on-demand indoor cycling led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Business Partner, Customer Success
Slack, San Francisco
UI Engineer, Docs Platform
MongoDB, New York City
Senior Office Manager (m/w/d)
Recruiting Partner - Brazil
N26, São Paulo
Director of People
Part Time Product Management Instructor
General Assembly, Singapore