Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
This role will provide support in the administrative functions necessary at a warehouse. Guide the hiring process by scheduling interviews and acting as a liaison between the candidates and hiring managers from application to orientation. Manage a fleet of vehicles including tracking and scheduling preventive maintenance and repairs to ensure our Team Members’ safety on the road. Aid site in actions to identify and resolve safety issues within the facility. Work closely with the management team on a variety of day-to-day tasks that keep our buildings stocked and efficient while keeping our team informed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Support the Hiring Process:
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video and onsite interviews, and provide confirmations for candidates; acting as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain accurate reporting within our Applicant Tracking Software (we use Greenhouse)
- Ensure compliance regarding selection processes and I-9 reporting
- Assist with new team member orientation and onboarding
Safety on and off the road
- Manage and coordinate maintenance and repairs of the vehicle fleet
- Administer program ensuring vehicle appearance and cleanliness
- Ensure Compliance with GPS vehicle tracking devices, maintain driver roster and monitor Gas Card PIN Compliance
- Conduct physical inspections of the facility, grounds and premises to identify any safety or cleanliness deficiencies and work with management to address
- Schedule and manage vendors to ensure a safe, clean and well maintained facility
- Conduct COVID-19 related audits and ensure site is complying with policies
- May have additional responsibility for fire prevention, hazardous waste management, or other safety related activities depending on the business unit and location
Provide administrative support
- Maintain communication boards including safe driving scores and customer satisfaction
- Order supplies and catering within provided budgets; maintain supply par levels
- Analyze reporting and provide recommendations to management team as needed
- Support team members and managers with routine, day-to-day tasks, needs, and inquiries, as well as Field Operations initiatives and projects
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities team members assigned to this job may have.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are a must
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Proactive, responsive work style
- Excellent problem solving skills, as well as the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on their feet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft excel, word and powerpoint
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Why work at Peloton
- Competitive Wage- We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.