Peloton Australia is looking for our first AU Performance Manager to help us bring our amazing delivery experiences to life. You will be responsible for helping launch/build Peloton operations and educating the operations teams on best practices. You’ll be an intricate part in helping the Peloton Australia Final Mile team build the right infrastructure, policies and standard operating procedures to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Lead new warehouse openings which will include assisting with hiring, warehouse set up, safety measures and employee onboarding & orientation
- Serve as a Peloton Product expert who will be responsible for reviewing and rolling out all training materials and tools to make the operation efficient and a world-class in-home experience
- Translates operational processes into training and keep documentation up to date
- Supports Operations and logistics market leads to provide relevant capacity forecasts to our internal and external partners
- Analyze KPIs and provide guidance to each depot to achieve key performance and financial targets
- Use dialogue to create and iterate operational procedures, policy guidelines, workforce optimization, and develop solutions to increase brand awareness, productivity, workflows and profitability
- Monitor multiple lines of business within the logistics operation; partner closely with local and global corporate business partners to report on results and find new efficiencies
- Establish new processes to set the foundation to test new formats of our own delivery and service operations
- Organize and prepare WBR, MBR & QBR for our internal & external teams
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Logistics Operations
- Passionate about creating a unique and exceptional customer experience
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work cross-functionally with all levels and teams at Peloton
- Demonstrated proficiency managing multiple fast-paced, complex projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively and comfortably, working across functions and geographies in a highly matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data for reporting against KPIs as well as to derive insights and make data-driven decisions
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
File hosting service