Peloton’s Content Department, comprising our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly-engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly-collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
We’re looking for a Localisation Coordinator (based in London) to manage the day-to-day workflow for the localisation of the fitness and wellbeing content on our service (class subtitling, fitness and wellbeing terminology, class descriptions etc.). This is a crucial role at the very heart of our growing international business.
- Work with Localisation Manager to develop localisation timelines and deadlines - and ensure these are communicated to internal stakeholders
- Work with the broader localisation team (and other stakeholders e.g. Marketing) to support the development, updating and evolution of assets underpinning localisation (glossary, style guide etc.)
- Ensure the glossary is briefed out, understood and followed by 3rd party localisation suppliers
- Work with the Peloton editorial team to select and curate optimal classes for localisation
- Work with the Business Intelligence and Research teams to ensure ongoing analysis around the usage of subtitled classes (to help inform future class selection)
- Work with Peloton US colleagues in the Content and Streaming teams to ensure the selected class assets are available to transfer to our 3rd party localisation suppliers
- Key point person in day-today relationship with 3rd party localisation suppliers
- Ensure delivery of content for localisation
- Respond to queries around content/assets
- Deal with administration issues
- Clarify timelines and dependencies
- Manage our relationship with external quality control suppliers to check draft subtitled classes meet our guidelines and standards
- Work with Production Management to ensure smooth Content Management System upload of localised content
- Ensure final files are published on the platform (working with the US Streaming Team)
- Identify and escalate process improvements, project dependencies and cross-functional issues
- Native speaker (including strong grammar) of another major European language
- Fluent English
- 2+ years of related localisation experience (gained in a multi-national broadcaster, OTT, app or digital service)
- Willingness to build strong familiarity with Peloton content to support class selection process
- Experience being responsible for day-to-day operations
- Experience being point person in 3rd party vendor relationships
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, able to work under pressure and with excellent organizational skills
- Able to work effectively with teams and colleagues in different functions
- Interest in fitness and content production an advantage
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.