People Support Generalist
Peloton, Plano, TX or Tempe, AZ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
We are looking for a highly collaborative and results-driven People Support Generalist to join the People Team at Peloton’s Plano location. The People Support Generalist will provide support to all Peloton employees across the globe, in addition to acting as a support partner for the people team. The ideal candidate will be a strong multi-tasker, with an ability to juggle multiple competing priorities at once. They are an effective communicator and take pride in providing the highest level of service to our employees.
- Provide support to employees across the business, including prompt and effective resolutions to first level employee questions on all People related topics, escalating to relevant subject matter experts as needed
- Coordinate key People Team processes across the company, including employee onboarding, benefits & perks and annual performance reviews
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees including new hire paperwork, I-9 compliance, system set up, etc.
- Administers policies, programs, and practices to ensure compliance with federal, state and local labor laws
- Partner with Onboarding, Compensation, Talent Acquisition and HRBP teams on administration of various projects, providing operational support as needed
- Provide support for benefits functions, including setup and administration of Open Enrollment as well as support for all company wide perks
- Maintain and update data within our HR systems, provide ad-hoc reports for business leaders as requested
- Build compliance into all that we do, including running audits and reports on HR data to ensure accuracy across all HR systems
- Provide backup administrative support for People team, including employment verifications and drafting of employment change letters
- 3+ years of experience as a member on a fast-paced People/HR Team
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills - you connect well with employees and understand their needs
- Strong multi-tasking ability - you are able to prioritize and work efficiently
- Effective communication skills - you take pride in providing high levels of service to our employees and have outstanding follow-up ability
- Highly collaborative - you enjoy working closely with other team members
- A strong sense of maturity and judgment when handling confidential employee data and sensitive information
- Detail oriented, organized and capable of meeting established deadlines
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.