Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the Director, Member Support Planning & Analytics, and will leverage data and advanced analytics to produce actionable insights in the form of reports, dashboards and ad hoc analyses that will both guide and equip the Member Support organization to deliver world class support to Peloton’s valued Members. We are looking for a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is willing to constantly challenge the status quo in an effort to continuously improve data driven insights. This role will work closely with IT, Data Science, Finance and our internal Operations functions to support data driven decision making by providing accurate, reliable and actionable data to continue to support a best in class Member Support organization.
- Lead team of data engineers and data analysts in establishing a single source of truth for Member Support data, allowing for a consistent and reliable foundation for all analyses, reports and dashboards.
- Establish and maintain KPIs and measures of success for the Member Support organization, including establishing targets and goals for metrics and performance indicators.
- Leverage data infrastructure along with SQL based BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Alteryx) to produce reports and dashboards for business teams, enabling self-service and supporting data driven coaching & performance.
- Conduct analyses of Member Support data to produce insights into drivers of customer friction and customer contacts, leveraging analysis of data to identify root causes and provide upstream solutions to eliminate member friction at the source.
- Produce reports, visualizations and other materials needed for Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly business reviews, using data driven storytelling to help inform strategic decision making.
- Partner with Order Experience, Supply Chain, Service and Membership teams in cross functional analyses to better understand connections between data and analysis of Member journey and experience.
- Participate in decision-making discussions, and advise business leaders, using data and data driven insights as the foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, supply chain management, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics, finance or related discipline (required)
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data & analytics.
- 3+ years of work experience in forecasting, analytics or demand/headcount management.
- Excellent working knowledge of sql and sql based BI tools
- Experience coding with scripted languages (R or Python)
- Excellent knowledge of data architecture, database design and data governance principles is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Proven ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive analytical models, particularly time series based forecasting and staffing models is preferred.
- Graduate degree in analytics, supply chain management, statistics, engineering is preferred.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.