The Document Control Specialist works with members of the Hardware Quality team to drive the development and success of Peloton’s Quality Management System (QMS). The right candidate for this role will have experience in implementing and ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 requirements in a manufacturing or engineering setting, and will have a deep understanding of best practices around document creation and control. They will be responsible for working with teams across Hardware and Operations to write and maintain process documentation and will be an administrator of Peloton’s Hardware Quality document control system.
- Uses experience in ISO 9001 and technical writing to provide guidance to Engineering, Manufacturing, Product, Quality and/or Sourcing teams on how to write and format process documentation
- Edits or re-writes documentation to ensure compliance with Peloton’s QMS and controlled documentation standard, as well as consistency across style, tone, and terminology
- Drives accountability across teams to ensure QMS documentation is created and revised in accordance with stated timelines
- Acts as one of the administrators of Hardware Quality’s document control system, ensuring that QMS documentation is appropriately stored, created, approved, and controlled
- Coordinates the review of process documentation at established intervals
- Provides training to teams across Hardware and Operations on the document control process
- Works with the Hardware Quality team to identify areas of improvement in the QMS
- Ability to work from Peloton's NY HQ is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Concentration in engineering, manufacturing, technical writing, or English a plus
- At least 2 years of experience working with quality management systems in an engineering or manufacturing setting; experience with ISO 9001 required
- At least 2 years of experience working in document control
- Demonstrated experience writing manufacturing or engineering quality documentation (process documents, standard operating procedures, work instructions)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Beautiful event websites