Contract Recruiter - Specialty Recruiting
High-energy group fitness in your living room
This contract role can be based remotely in the US.
The Recruiter - Specialty Recruiting will provide a Members First experience to internal candidates by guiding them through the end to end recruiting process. The purpose of this role is to make sure every team member feels supported in growing their careers by ensuring visibility into all roles at Peloton, delivering a seamless candidate experience and providing meaningful developmental feedback.
- Manage the full cycle hiring process for internal candidates from response to inquiries about internal mobility, to the application and all the way through to offer and job transfer date.
- Provide an exceptional internal candidate experience with a Members First approach.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships across all stakeholder groups to ensure that every step of the internal mobility process flows smoothly.
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct initial intake meetings and sync discussions for internal only jobs.
- Maintain accurate and up to date candidate records, while upholding the highest standard for confidentiality and data quality.
- Partner with the Internal Mobility Programs Team on creating events to increase visibility to internal opportunities at Peloton.
- Recruiting experience with high volume roles.
- Demonstrated aptitude assessing candidates profiles against job requirements.
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional candidate or customer care.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.