Global Mobility at Peloton is the intentional planning, development, and deployment of the mobile workforce to ensure the right capabilities are in the right place at the right time. We are looking to add global immigration expertise to our team that will provide management and oversight over global immigration services for Peloton.
You will play a key role in managing Peloton’s global immigration programs, including assisting with the overall strategy, design, and execution of the programs. You will play a vital role in managing the quality, delivery, and overall success of these programs while ensuring compliance with various regulatory obligations. You will ensure that the immigration program enables our business and talent strategy in compliance with government regulations, all the while delivering a premium people experience. Additional responsibilities include researching business and employment-related immigration solutions, engaging with stakeholders, coaching other team members, and providing guidance and advice to management and leadership teams on immigration, compliance, and employment topics.
- Provide consultations on complex global immigration matters to develop strategies to mitigate risk, enable informed planning and decision making and provide solutions
- Ensure high-quality experience to employees, managers, and People Business partners by leveraging the expertise and service offerings of Peloton’s Immigration partners
- Manage specialized projects with a strategic focus on building and improving global immigration practices
- Promote internal education by developing and delivering education materials, resources, process flows, and tools
- Provide consultation to Recruiters from the Talent Acquisition team regarding hiring sponsored employees and assist with filing petitions for new hires
- Provide consultation to sponsored employees regarding case status, international travel implications, visa stamping, amendments, dependents/filings, extensions
- Provide consultation to managers and People (HR) business partners on a variety of immigration matters, including global immigration matters
- Assist with immigration policy and process development/implementation
- Stay informed on immigration and regulatory changes, assess impact on sponsored employee populations, company risks, and making recommendations
- Prepare for and manage all immigration M&A and new country expansion activities including but not limited to, current state analysis and data gathering, risk assessment, transition of files and suppliers, employee communications, socialization, training, and roll-out of Peloton guidelines
- Manage inquiries from government entities related to employees and temporary workers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Immigration, Global Mobility, Human Resources or directly related field
- 8+ years working in a deep technical role within global immigration with preferred at least 5 years of industry in-house immigration experience
- Legal background
- Global Immigration experience required; US Immigration experience preferred
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Experience working on mergers and acquisitions and/or new country expansion, specifically in the Global Mobility and HR Compliance space
- Ability to influence all levels of leadership and lead industry-transforming practices across all vendors
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically in challenging situations, anticipate, and resolve issues
- Ability to clearly articulate complex/nuanced matters to peers and stakeholders
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price