Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our award-winning Peloton products - including Peloton Bike & Peloton Tread. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality strategy and execution for voice related technology. You will work closely with Software/Hardware developers, Architecture, Product Management and help teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing best practices.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in testing, setting test strategy for voice related technology (Automatic Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding)
- 1 to 3 years of experience in creating and leading automation testing for voice technology
- Experience with performance, scalability, functional, regression, beta testing with reference to voice for consumer experiences
- Experience creating test strategy and test plans
- Experience defining and measuring quality success KPIs for a product, service or capability
- Experience in creating documents and writing excellent bug reports with clear and concise language
- Experience representing the quality organization in stakeholder meetings - representing specific product(s) / capabilities with an understanding of broader consumer experiences and quality best practices
- Understanding of compatibility between various platforms and limitations of use
- Thorough, methodical, and creative with extreme attention to detail
- Expert at time management and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience collaborating, influencing, building relationships with software developers, project managers, product managers and leadership
- Experience executing strategy using collaboration and influence
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience taking a product from concept to reality, though the full SDLC life cycle
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop the test strategy and plans that cover all necessary testing for a shared capability/ /set of capabilities, specifically Voice related technology. Testing types include but not limited to functional, integration, system, performance, stress, regression testing scenarios
- Drive execution of testing across multiple teams ensuring timely resolution of blockers or escalate as necessary when quality trends indicate timelines won’t be met
- Proactively prioritize issues based on overall user impact so issues can be categorized optimally before they are resolved
- Work closely with a cross functional team including Quality (Hardware and/or Software), Project Managers, Engineers, Product Managers to align on strategy, execution and issue management / timely resolution
- Provide frequent reporting on product qualification status and system performance - analyze test results, create reports, summarize information, and present results to the relevant audiences including leadership
- Lead Beta testing with internal and external stakeholders including analysis of results and reporting back to stakeholders
- Ensure clear quality guidelines, KPIs are in place for success as early as possible in a project and measurement is clear and consistent when reporting out status
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Ensure the integrity of product or project deliverable shipped to customers and manufacturer
- Drive adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability for the workstreams you lead
- Drive automation and efficiency in testing of capabilities supported
- Assist in mentoring and coaching
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Past test strategy experience includes working with multiple shared or common components across consumer experiences (not limited to Voice)
- A Talent for building relationships and trust with teams who have been resistant to quality engagement in the past
- Test strategy experience including working with multiple consumer experience
- Hands on experience in automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices (Android device)
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience testing Mobile apps
- A passion for continuous improvement
- Mentored, coached and/or managed people in the past
- Experience working directly with people and communities of consumers with disabilities
- Hands on experience in automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices (Android)
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Support Engineer (External Customer-Windows A...
OneLogin, Remote Midwest/ East Coast
Complex Delivery Lead Specialist – Communications, Media and H...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA