Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team, focused on International Corporate Expenses and Marketing Costs. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with strong prioritisation skills and a desire to dive into the data. You will be a critical part of a visible, cross-functional team and will help drive strategic decision making as we continue to grow internationally. This person will help support business relationships with corporate leaders across the organisation and will also partner closely with our Accounting teams. Flexibility will be critical due to the evolving nature of working at a rapidly growing publicly traded company.
- Assist with annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting for Corporate Expenses and Marketing Costs in close collaboration with functional leads across the business
- Support monthly close process through partnership with Accounting as well as the broader FP&A team based in New York City
- Establish business relationships across the organisation and be a key FP&A contact for the organisation
- Provide senior management with insightful analyses to explain trends / variances
- Develop and improve upon recurring reporting processes and assist in KPI preparation and analysis
- Identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities across the International business
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through processes automation
- Run ad-hoc analyses for cross-functional leaders and management in the London office
- 2-3+ years of experience in FP&A / corporate finance
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Advanced Excel / financial modelling skills; advanced experience working with data visualisation tools (e.g. Looker) is a plus
- Must be a proactive and highly organised self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills, particularly the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences; role involves building strong relationships across the organisation
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for creating new reports to drive insight into business KPIs
- Systems experience with ERP software (SAP) a plus
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, consumer products and / or media preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!