The Director of Supplier Quality leads and manages the global Supplier Quality department and is accountable for ensuring supplier products (raw materials, components, FG) adhere to Peloton’s Quality requirements. The Director role is responsible for driving departmental strategy, budget, improvement initiatives, and creating an organizational structure capable of achieving Peloton’s strategic long term growth plans. This role will partner heavily with Sourcing, Engineering, Manufacturing, and other Quality teams. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Quality.
- Mentor and lead a diverse global supplier quality team
- Establish vision and organizational framework for comprehensive global supplier quality coverage
- Coordinate with Sourcing and Supplier Development leadership to ensure unified global supplier risk and onboarding procedures
- Establish framework for supplier data monitoring, contract enforcement, and execution of site and process audits for new and existing suppliers
- Ensure that all critical supplier processes are established and under control through use of capability analysis, risk management, control and monitoring systems
- Establish robust system for non-conformance and SCAR issuance and resolution with an emphasis on closed-loop root cause and corrective actions
- Partner with supply chain leaders to set measurable improvement targets for critical suppliers and participate in critical supplier reviews on a regular cadence
- Work with Field Quality and Finance teams to create a pipeline for tracking supplier defects and performing charge backs
- At least 8+ years experience in Quality leadership roles
- Demonstrated experience in managing, coaching, and developing a quickly growing global team
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategy and ensuring budgetary alignment
- Understands the art of nuance and has strong communication skills with ability to align other functional leaders and teams around vision. Confident in presenting to executives on fast moving programs
- Team player and highly motivated to make a difference
- Change maker with bias for positive action
- Flexible and agile; able to pivot to changing circumstances and business demands
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Management systems, SCARs, and 8D process
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
- Black Belt certification, a plus - must be familiar with lean practices
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.