Senior Analyst, International Marketing Analytics
Peloton, London, UK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a talented Senior Analyst who will oversee analytics for our international media spend, which is critical to meeting and exceeding our top-line growth targets. Reporting to our Director of International Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible for measuring the impact of online and offline media and partner with our marketing team to make recommendations that will drive incremental growth for the company. You’ll also own the enabling analytics technologies that guide our investment decisions on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop measurement plans and own reporting for major initiatives. This includes identifying appropriate KPIs to track and optimize against, ensuring proper implementation of controlled tests, and flagging potential data integrity issues
- Own analysis of media response and incrementality data across all channels (TV, OTT, direct mail, paid search, paid social, display, video, etc.) to make spend recommendations across the portfolio
- Conduct advanced analytics projects that drive insights into how to improve the performance of our marketing channels
- Understand internal and external data logging capabilities and translate measurement needs into business requirements/roadmaps for our engineering teams
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 4-6 years of experience working in an analytics role, of which at least 2 years have been in a marketing analytics capacity
- Understanding of major marketing channels: TV, direct mail, paid social, video, search, etc.
- Experience with media measurement (MMM, MTA, lift studies, A/B testing) across channels and understanding of strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Strong proficiency with SQL and Excel
- Experience with data visualization technologies, such as Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to stakeholders
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems without a clear right answer
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and cron
- Experience with ETL development, including data ingestion & pipeline management
- Familiarity with Linux/OS X command line, version control software (git), and general software development
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep