As the Senior Manager, PMO you will collaborate with leadership to set direction, objectives and long-term vision for cross-functional large-scale programs, and deliver key programs inline with strategic goals. The Senior Manager, PMO will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior leaders, to achieve successful delivery of strategic programs. These executive program sponsors span across a variety of departments, including, but not limited to; Marketing, Legal, Finance, Manufacturing, etc..
The Program Management Office (PMO) at Peloton drives alignment, collaboration, and communication across the company. This role has an opportunity to work across wide cross-functional strategic initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Promote the strategic value, context, and KPI’s impact to help align teams to a unified goal/vision.
- Prepare and manage integrated program and department project plans
- Identify, communicate, and resolve dependencies, risks, and issues
- Design program templates and playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to the Plan of Record, notify all stakeholders, and provide guidance on managing the change Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to key stakeholders; collaborate with teams to develop mitigation and resolution plans.
- Work closely with various program managers within Peloton to ensure the development and implementation of repeatable, and standardized program frameworks.
- Manage intake and prioritization processes to develop clear project milestones and roadmaps.
- Scope and plan projects (set goals and KPIs, create project plans, identify key stakeholders, identify risks and contingency planning, develop a change management plan) from project initiation all the way through to delivery and sustain.
- Maintaining visibility into ongoing key strategic programs.
- Define and track resource allocation and program spend vs budget.
- 10+ years of program management or related experience.
- 5+ years of defining new market programs, evaluation criteria, managing implementations, and monitoring results.
- Ability to speak and translate between technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Track record of successfully executing portfolio, program and project management across manufacturing, supply chain, finance, revenue, and enterprise system initiatives.
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude.
- An excellent communicator, both written and orally; experienced in creating communications and presentations for multiple levels of staff and executives regularly.
- You have social impact experience and are committed to our cause of “democratizing fitness".
- Ability to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Associate Marketing Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA