Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A - Marketing
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior Financial Analyst who will assist our FP&A team and partner across our exciting and fast-paced Marketing business areas. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven, and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data. You will be a critical part of a visible, cross-functional team and will help drive strategic decision making. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, proactive with strong prioritization skills, has the desire to dive into the data but also the ability to look at the big picture. Flexibility will be critical due to the evolving nature of working at a rapidly growing publicly traded company.
- Assist with annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting for Marketing organization in close collaboration with functional leads across the business
- Track business performance against operating plans and provide monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date variance analysis for management and business leads / areas, including identifying any trends or areas of risk and opportunities
- Establish business relationships across the organization and serve as a strategic thought partner with non-financial business partners to help drive financial decision making
- Develop and improve creation of KPI reporting and analysis, as well as ad-hoc analysis as necessary
- Work closely with accounting to identify errors in the general ledger coding at month-end
- Assist in preparation of management decks and board of director materials
- Develop and improve upon recurring reporting processes to drive efficiency, where applicable
- 3+ years in FP&A / corporate finance
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel (must-have) and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills, particularly the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, intellectually curious and able to work independently & under tight deadlines
- Experience with financial systems, (SAP, Netsuite) is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Regulatory and Product Counsel
Collective Health, San Mateo, CA | Lehi, UT | Chicago, IL | Remote