Customer Service Representative - German Speaking
Peloton, Cork, Ireland
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Start Date: January 2022
The Member Support team is part of the Member Experience team and works on the front lines providing a support experience that is human, honest, and above all awesome. We correspond directly with members by email, live chat and phone resolving problems and elevating the Peloton Member experience. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human, and direct way. We troubleshoot problems, walk members through features, and help our members to get the most out of their workouts.
We interact directly with hundreds of members per week, tracking the issues, and playing an important role as liaisons between our community and the rest of the company, including our Engineering and Product teams to ensure we remain a true Member-driven organisation. This position covers our German market and fluent German speaking is essential.
- Looking after our German members from our Cork office
- Deliver above-and-beyond experiences to our members through phone, email, and live chat
- Create relationships with our community and make the impossible possible
- Think creatively about ways in which we can elevate the Peloton experience for our members every day
- Resolve hardware and software inquiries from Members regarding our Bikes & Treads
- Coordinate with all branches of our hardware and software teams to better understand and resolve Member inquiries
- Be very knowledgeable about Peloton products
- Shifts vary and depend on business needs but will be communicated during the interview process. We are available for our members 7 days a week
- 2+ years of relevant work experience work experience
- Fluent written and spoken German is essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task across interactions in chat and messaging platforms
- Significant experience dealing with complex customer-service issues involving potentially escalated Members
- Maintain discretion in dealing with confidential matters with our Members
- Ability to remain professional and composed while dealing with high-pressured situations to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to learn from interactions and analyse personal performance to improve and respond well in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Have a high degree of comfort working with technology and software to perform job duties as well as the ability to help Members solve issues associated with Peloton’s highly sophisticated products and services
- Ability to work weekends
- A Team Player
- Enjoy solving problems
- An awesome multitasker
- A sincere and empathetic communicator
- Take pride in helping others
- You like to make life easy by being proactive
- Technical mindset for technical issues
- Out of the box thinker and enjoy finding innovative ways to go above and beyond
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.